GIYF-FFS aims to achieve the following goals in the not too distant future.
1. Provide Family Enterprose Project (FEP) implementation assistance funding for all fourth year students. 2010/11 school year will see 33 fourth year students implementing their heavily researched FEP and GIYF-FFS aims to assist both technically and financially.
2. Provide full scholarships for all students. 2010/11 school year will see 200 students enrol at the school. GIYF-FFS doesn’t charge tuition fees or other fees and relies on donor support to cover students’ expenses.
3. Build a new boys dorm. This will enable more students to enrol at the school. Currently the boy’s dorm is very cramped and not suitable for accommodating more students. A new dorm will also allow the current dorm to be used as classrooms.
4. Increase the productiveness of the school farm. GIYF-FFS has enough farmland to produce enough food for the schools students - it only needs more workers to assist in maintaining the farm along with farming tools and equipment
5. Purchase or acquire in other ways 5 new computers by the end of 2010.
6. Continue trainings and workshops for parents and community members.
7. Create an Environmental Education Centre (EEC) including a small ecological park and permaculture set up to showcase to the community.
8. Exposure and field trips for students.
9. Exposure and field trips for staff.